Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Poppy Cooks, a website owned and operated by Cook and Pop Ltd. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not access or use our website.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to use our website:
- In any way that violates government law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Poppy Cooks, a Poppy Cooks employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Poppy Cooks or users of the website or expose them to liability.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content, features, and functionality of our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, video, audio, software, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by Poppy Cooks, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms and Conditions permit you to use our website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
Our website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages, or other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the website.
All User Contributions must comply with these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable laws and regulations. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Poppy Cooks, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We have the right to:
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms and Conditions, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the website or the public, or could create liability for Poppy Cooks.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement,